12V 30Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack with BMS • 384 Wh solar power bank
Lithium Iron Phosphate 12.6V battery suitable for anything where you would use a lead acid battery. Example - backup power for electronics, security, solar battery banks, EV's, etc.
This battery pack is equipped with a 10A BMS so the continuous discharge current should be no more than 120 watts. For an extra $25 charge we can replace the BMS with a 50A model for sustained discharge of 600 watts.
We can also install an 'active balance' chip instead of a BMS. This approach allows you pulse discharge of 5C, which translates to 150 Amps (150 CCA), while still keeping the cells continuously balanced. If you opt for active balance, BMS-free design, keep in mind the cells are not protected from over-discharge or over-charge, so be sure to understand the voltage parameters to prevent damage to the battery pack.
You only need 3 of these to build yourself a 1.15 kWh battery bank!
Lithium Iron Phosphates last MUCH MUCH LONGER than regular lithium cells (over 2000 discharge cycles instead of 300) and are MUCH SAFER, with a significantly reduced risk of fire, and far more tolerant to abuses.
- Max Voltage (Fully charged): 13.6V
- Cutoff Voltage (Empty): 10.8 V
- Max Current Draw: 120 watts recommended for cell longevity; up to 500 watts continuous is OK with upgraded BMS; or, opt for BMS-free active balance module for unrestricted current flow (up to 150 A / 1.9 kW pulse for 4 seconds).
- Protection: Overcharge protection to 3.85V per cell (15.4V); discharge cutoff at 2.3V per cell (9.2V).
- Cell Type: 20pcs 32700 LiFePO4
- Dimensions: 7" long, 5.5" wide, 3.2" thick.
- Weight: 6 Lbs 14 Oz
- Connector: 16-AWG wires (no connector)
- Assembled in California, USA.
We Also Recommend