6 Ah 32700 LiFePO4 cell • 19.2 Wh
The #1 choice for building LFP battery packs that are dense yet have excellent heat dissipation properties. Each Cell is encased in a strong steel canister and packs 6 amp-hours of stable power at 3.2 volts nominal.
The best choice for portable battery banks, e-bikes, and high power tool banks.
- Stable voltage. LiFePO4 has a stable discharge around 3.4 volts from full to dead. Regular Li-Ions go from 4.2 to 2.8 wreaking havoc on your electronics.
- Lead acid compatible - you can use 4 iron phosphates in series to replace a lead acid battery. You can use traditional 14.6 volt lead acid chargers on this setup, as it comes out to a perfect 3.65 volts per cell.
- MUCH longer life. Li-Ion has a life cycle of 400 cycles. LiFePO4 is 2000. That is a no-kidding serious difference.
- SAFER - iron phosphates are far less likely to blow up, catch fire, burn down your property - the chemistry is much more stable compared to LiCoMn.
- Powerful - iron phosphates can give you ridiculous power bursts, 10C no problem, that's why they are the only option for replacing lead acid for starter batteries.
- Size: 32700 (similar to 32650 only a little longer)
- Capacity: 6000 mAh minimum
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Voltage: 3.2V nominal; max charge to 3.65, max discharge to 2.8V
- Weight: 140g
- Download datasheet (PDF)